New and Improved in 4.1:
Top Item List Layout
• Display your items as a multi-column display (View->Item List Layout->Top).
• Sort, order and resize columns to match your needs.
Search All Fields
• Select search by Title or search across All Fields.
• Expand an existing search result to include All Fields if your item is not found.
• Ability to print an individual item through the Share menu.
• Print your entire list of items through File->Print…
• You can now Tag and assign a Folder when saving a Login from the browser.
• When changing a password you can select whether to save a new Login or update the existing one.
• Redundant generated passwords are now removed after saving or updating a Login.
Custom Password Fields
• Add custom password fields to your items (for example, website security questions).
• Convert existing text fields into concealed password fields.
Adding Support for…
• Yandex Browser.
• Dutch and Afrikaans localization.
• Fixed a problem where, in some cases, 1Password would not automatically detect and sync changes in secondary vaults.
• Fixed problem where WiFi sync would not work when syncing large number of items from the iOS device.
• Fixed problem where sync won’t start automatically after items are imported.
• Fixed problem where WiFi sync might duplicate item URLs when a conflict is detected.
• 1Password will now auto-lock on inactivity timeout when computer wakes up from sleep.
• All values copied to clipboard are now marked with org.nspasteboard.ConcealedType (http://nspasteboard.org).
• Attachment cache is now cleared when 1Password app is closed.