Update de respeito esse do Castro.
What’s New in Version 1.1
* CONTINUOUS PLAY *
Castro can now automatically play the next episode in your timeline. You can change the sort order of the timeline and have complete control over whether episodes will be streamed over cellular data or not.
* ENHANCED AUDIO *
Castro uses a new pitch shift algorithm which makes podcasts sound incredibly good when played at fast or slow speeds. No other podcast app sounds this good.
* DESIGN *
We’ve taken a fresh look at every screen of Castro.
– Typography is enhanced for legibility and consistency.
– All controls, from switches to the new playback speed bar and sleep timer, have been custom built to fit the Castro aesthetic and enhance usability.
– Castro’s color selection algorithm has been hugely improved to choose better colours from podcast artwork.
– Podcast artwork with flat color backgrounds are no longer cropped: instead, they are extended to fit perfectly in circles.
* SLEEP TIMER *
Castro now has a built in sleep timer for listening in bed. Still awake when the episode pauses? Just tap play again on the lock screen or headphone remote to extend the sleep timer.
* IN APP SETTINGS *
All the settings are now within the app instead of isolated in the Settings app. Tap the top left button on the main screen to access global playback speed, sleep timer, and scroll to other settings.
TIP: Pinch the screen or tap and hold the play button anywhere in the app for quick access to the settings.
* LOCALISATIONS *
Castro now includes Spanish and French localisations as well as the previously added Japanese and German.
* THERE’S MORE *
– Improvements to show notes parsing and presentation for many podcasts.
– Fixes a bug where certain podcasts like TeeVee would fail to load because of our User-Agent string.
– Improved responsiveness of swipe back gesture.
– Custom skip intervals.
– Reduces artwork cache size.
– Fixes bug where episode could be marked listened before reaching the end when streaming.
– Fixes bug where saving to the local database could lead to a crash.
– Fixes bug where playback progress bar would appear briefly in wrong position when starting an episode.
– Fixes bug where old episodes could be marked unplayed when publisher changed their URLs.
* THANK YOU *
Thank you all for your kind words and support since Castro launched, and for your patience as we worked hard to make 1.1 a significant upgrade.
If you like what we’re doing please rate Castro and leave a nice review in the App Store. It really helps.
Oisin and Padraig (traduzir)