This document is organized into the following topic areas:
• System security: The integrated and secure software and hardware that are the platform for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Encryption and data protection: The architecture and design that protect user data if the device is lost or stolen, or if an unauthorized person attempts to use or modify it.
• App security: The systems that enable apps to run securely and without compromising platform integrity.
• Network security: Industry-standard networking protocols that provide secure authentication and encryption of data in transmission.
• Internet services: Apple’s network-based infrastructure for messaging, syncing, and backup.
• Device controls: Methods that prevent unauthorized use of the device and enable it to be remotely wiped if lost or stolen.
• Privacy controls: Capabilities of iOS that can be used to control access to Location !Services and user data. (traduzir)