Tanto a versão para OS X quanto para iOS foram atualizadas. Finalmente chegou o look iOS 7! Demorou. Não consigo imaginar por que levou tanto tempo, o iOS 8 já está batendo na porta.
Uma novidade, ainda que escondida, são notícias de segurança. Sinto falta disso. Há no Dashlane.
Novidades da versão 4.5 para iOS
There are things that go bump in the night, like password reuse and the internet’s “Heartbleed” bug. The vastly updated 1Password for iOS 7 is the thing that bumps back.
Go get a stick, because we guarantee you won’t be able to shake it at all the new features and improvements we have for you!
P.S. – We love hearing from you! Email us with feedback or questions at [email protected]
The Big iOS 7 “Don’t Call it a Redesign” Update
This ain’t just a new paint job and an air freshener. We rebuilt 1Password for iOS 7 and the future, adding some of our best and most-requested features—all as a free update to existing version 4 owners.
Note: iOS apps don’t actually support air fresheners (yet?).
AirDrop – Share items more conveniently, face-to-face.
Our sharing menu is now a good iOS 7 citizen.
Multiple & Shared Vault support
If you create multiple vaults with 1Password on your Mac (Windows coming soon!), you can now add them to 1Password for iOS and switch between them in Settings. Great for securely sharing items with coworkers or family, or simply for your own organization!
Demo mode is now the demo vault – We have moved our popular demo mode feature to Settings > Vaults where you can add demo information as a secondary vault to show off 1Password to your friends without showing them all your personal information.
Multiple Dropbox accounts – Have more than one Dropbox account? Great! You can now sync vaults shared via different Dropbox accounts.
1Browser is better than ever
One AutoFill to rule them all – Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards are all under the same button in 1Browser, kinda like 1Password mini on Mac and PC!
Many improvements to the 1Password Browser on the iPad.
1Browser now prompts the user to allow it to open non-http and non-https URLs.
Swipe it to the left, swipe it to the right. *Ahem*, to go back and forward in 1Browser, that is.
Change your user agent so you can masquerade as Safari, Chrome, or Firefox while you browse the web.
Awesome Little Circular Progress Indicator in 1Browser – For your page loading pleasure.
Now supporting custom item images added via 1Password 4 on your Mac.
Sync faster with OPVault – 1Password for iOS now supports syncing via our next generation .opvault format via Dropbox. It’s fast, it’s really, really fast!
Improvements and bug fixes in WiFi sync.
The ‘Folders’ tab on iPhone has been renamed to ‘Organize’ beause…
Tags join the party – Any tags you add to items in 1Password on your Mac or Windows version now appear next to your folders on iOS! Tag on.
Si vostè està llegint aquest missatge, significa 1Password ha estat traduïda al català! (localization for our Catalan customers!)
Speaking of languages, you can now change 1Password’s language settings in-app.
New user setup process is new – We made it even easier and clearer to get started with 1Password.
1Password is now 34% smaller – if you have found yourself short 8.6 MB of space on your device, we’ve got you covered!
Novidades da versão 4.3 para Mac
1Password 4.3 is a *massive update* that includes all the features from our v4.2 update for the website version and lots of great stuff based on your feedback.
1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference. Thank you in advance!
◆ The Big Stuff ◆
– When you update a password for an existing item, the AutoSave window will now prompt you to update that item!
– You can now choose which vault to use when saving a new Login
– Edit items directly within 1Password mini!
– Edit generated passwords in 1Password mini, too
– Looking for something specific? 1Password mini now searches everything, from your usernames to your notes
– We’ve added full screen support so 1Password can be larger than ever!
– Like keyboard shortcuts? 1Password mini now has a *ton* of ‘em
– Keyboard shortcuts for switching vaults
– Tab and Shift-Tab shortcuts to navigate in 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-O to anchor 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-E to enter edit mode in 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-S to save changes in 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-. to cancel changes and exit the edit mode in 1Password mini’s details view
– By popular request, 1Password mini now shows Secure Notes!
◆ Sync & Export ◆
– Now when you change your Master Password, it will sync to your other devices
– Internet? Who needs it! USB is the future, so now you can sync your data file using a USB drive
– We’ve made some improvements to the way 1Password interacts with Dropbox
– New exporting options: 1Password can now export items to CSV and plain text (careful here—your items are not encrypted in these formats!)
◆ Editing Items ◆
– Added the ability to move items (in addition to copy) from one vault to another
– Right clicking on an item in the item list will now select that item
– We’ve made the item list even better, both when you right click on an item and when you click on the Item menu
– You can now resume editing if 1Password locks or quits in the middle of a change
– You can even switch vaults while editing an item and resume editing when you switch back
– Easily rename tags directly within the sidebar
– Item note editing now supports Undo/Redo
◆ Backups ◆
– New Find Backup button allows you to restore external backup files
– You can now restore from a backup when launching 1Password for the first time
◆ Languages ◆
– Catalan and Danish localization
– New languages added
– Updated translations
◆ Misc ◆
– Greatly improved URL matching makes logging in to sites with sub domains easy
– Use Go&Fill from the main application even when your browser is not open
– 1Password mini now supports fuzzy search. For example: “oogle” will now return items named “Google”
– Improved support for multiple Chrome profiles
– Addressed some minor visual and grammar issues
– You can now sort by Category in Security Audit
– Improved import from CSV
– Many bugs died to bring us this update