notícias

Adolescente sofre queimaduras de 2ºgrau com explosão de iPhone 5c

5cfire1

Na última sexta(31), em Kennebunk, Maine, uma menina de 14 teve quimaduras de 2º grau devido ao seu iPhone 5c que pegou fogo.

O aparelho com 2 meses de uso, estava no bolso de sua calça.

A explosão aconteceu na última sexta.

The 14-year-old girl had sat down just before her first-period French class Friday morning when she and her friends sitting nearby heard a pop from the Apple iPhone 5C she had been given by her mother two months earlier.

“Immediately, smoke starts billowing from around the student,” said Jeff Rodman, principal of the Middle School of the Kennebunks. “She knew right away something was wrong and, in a panic, knew her pants were on fire caused by the cellphone.” (traduzir)

via 9to5mac

Etiquetas

Gustavo Faria

de um tempo em que a UFRJ formava não cientistas da computação, mas bacharéis em informática e acompanhe as Dicas do Coca.
Fechar