Jared Sinclair compartilhou alguns pensamentos sobre o 1º ano de trabalho em cima do Unread.
– The paid-up-front app market is smaller than it may appear.
– Coverage from influential bloggers can drive more sales than an App Store feature.
– Paid-up-front business models don’t generate sustainable revenues.
– If you want to make “real money” from a paid-up-front app, your launch week has to be be a box-office smash.
– Don’t launch your paid-up-front app at a reduced price. Demand for your app will likely never be higher again. Price it accordingly.
– Sustainable revenue must come from other sources than the original app purchase, either from consumable in-app purchases, or from recurring subscriptions. (traduzir)